So you’ve been dying to watch this film since you caught the trailer, barely making it through the last week. And it’s finally THE Friday. You wake up, stay out of Facebook and WhatsApp lest someone spoils it for you, ready up and book a cab well in time. And can virtually smell the caramel on your popcorn when BAM! You hit traffic out of nowhere. Yes, we’ve all been there! What ensues is something only a true blue movie buff will understand.
1. You experience mini heart attacks and probably even die a few times, when stuck in a jam on your way to the theatre.
2. Missing the beginning of a film…
3. Forget that! It’s criminal to miss new trailers…
4. Not getting your choice of seat in the theatre!
5. Ringing phones…
6. People talking in the theatre
7. People walking around with popcorn and hotdogs and food trays, obstructing your view of the screen. Because they must gorge down at least 4 meals in 2 hours.
8. Crying babies…
9. When a film you really wanted to work (coz it had your favorite actor/actress), bombs at the box office and fades away with out a trace…!
10. Cuts and censors. Lest ‘sanskari‘ minds get influenced
Disclaimer: All images are sourced from the internet.
Recommended: 13 Must-Watch Feel Good Films in 2016
Have something to share with our readers? Thoughts on a film you saw recently; an obscure piece of film trivia; or a film you just finished watching and can’t seem to get out of your head? Head over to our ‘Submit‘ section for details and shoot us a mail at email@example.com.